View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 11:08 AM   #124
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

I disagree about this happening to all teams, otherwise pretty stock answer.
I didn't speak in his words but generally happens across the league but didn't play into it like the media expects a guy to say something out of how dare he does that kind of thing.

I really liked his tone of voice compared to Clark Hunt who I kind of cringe to listen too.

I think he is going go far for the Chiefs he is young will undoubtly make mistakes but I think he will over come them by that he can learn from them rather quickly and over the years really set this team up for success.

Did I mention he sounds smart?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.