Thread: Movies and TV The Punisher (Netflix series)
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 02:26 PM   #192
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Gonna end up spending more than I do for cable. Cause I ain't cutting Netflix, and Prime is getting better content every year, and there's shit I want to see on hulu (including, potentially these shows), and I'll have to watch the star wars shows on Disney+, and on and on.
Yeah. That’s where it’s going to end up.

I’ve currently got:
Netflix - won’t dump it.
Amazon - essentially free. The shit I buy off Prime pays the video
Hulu - i got the Black Friday price. Not sure I’ll keep it after it goes to the regular rate.
HBOGo - my buddy and I are splitting it.

What do you like on HULU? I looked around some and the interface is a pain in the ass and is hard to find anything on.

Some of the stuff on YouTube looks OK too.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.