View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:52 PM   #468
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm kind of annoyed, it's been raining most of the day and I don't feel like doing shit.

It's been nice so we took advantage and burned 300-400 acres of warm season grass and crp and a hundred acres or so of timber the past couple of days. I always enjoy doing that.

On the bright side after the rain I'm planning to go drive around those fields and pick up sheds.
On your CRP, is Iowa changing the deal? The farm we hunt is pretty-much getting rid of his because Missouri is pretty much paying shit for it starting next year.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.