View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 05:58 PM   #78
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I had completely forgot about that film, I just looked at IMDB and I had given it an 8 out of 10. I see it only did $8 million and cost $16 million. Anything with Dabney Coleman is usually great and that's when Tom Hanks was really funny, before the dramas.

I saw it on HBO a couple of times, but that was in the 80's. I remember the CIA guys, Coleman, were sitting behind a glass wall watching Hanks and various woman. I looked up that blonde, name Lori Singer, she never hit it real big, but did have steady acting jobs. She had dress with the deep back side.

Yeah, I really don't get how that wasn't a hit; it's one of my favorite Tom Hanks movies. I liked it more than Big. Jim Belushi and Dabney Coleman in particular were hysterical.

Lori Singer starred opposite Kevin Bacon in Footloose. That was her big movie. Don't recall ever seeing her in anything other than this.

She looked far better in this than Footloose, though. That dress..... goddamn.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.