View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:05 PM   #76
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Another one of my favorite old comedies is The Man With One Red Shoe. For whatever reason it wasn't very well received, but I love it. Great cast, funny story, plus young Carrie Fisher in leopard spot bikini underwear! What's not to love?
I had completely forgot about that film, I just looked at IMDB and I had given it an 8 out of 10. I see it only did $8 million and cost $16 million. Anything with Dabney Coleman is usually great and that's when Tom Hanks was really funny, before the dramas.

I saw it on HBO a couple of times, but that was in the 80's. I remember the CIA guys, Coleman, were sitting behind a glass wall watching Hanks and various woman. I looked up that blonde, name Lori Singer, she never hit it real big, but did have steady acting jobs. She had dress with the deep back side.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli