Thread: Computers If I had an old ass computer
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #74
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Damn I am blown away at the generosity I would need a wifi net card. I am trying to decide how to pay this forward to keep the giving going. From the first post about it just the thought that someone would give me something felt good. Thanks again.
Wifi card installed.

Yeah, just pay it forward, bud. That's all I ask. In whatever way you're able, when you can make a difference.

I'm afraid I'm officially on vacation as of today though. Meaning I might not be able to meet up with you for another week or so, depending on how my vacation plans play out. I may be able to meet up sometime next week, but no promises, as my vacation plans have already needed to be drastically changed. Sorry to delay delivery after completion, but I've had vacation planned much longer than your upgrade.

Here's a temporary teaser for you at least...

Last edited by Fish; 07-13-2017 at 09:27 PM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.