Thread: Computers If I had an old ass computer
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 06:33 PM   #65
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
OK penz, I'm in the process of putting together a little Core i5 3470 system for you. Nothing fancy, but should let you game about anything current after adjusting video settings. I'm only needing to purchase the GPU and PSU. I've priced a 500W generic power supply at Microcenter along with a GT 710 GPU for about $75. I'm willing to gift this to you, with the expectation of you providing a few entertaining Youtube videos of your future ass kicking PC game adventures. Maybe some MS Paint uploads. I appreciate your antics over the years, and am happy to contribute.

Dell Optiplex 7010 base. I have a spare 21" or 22" DVI monitor to donate as well. I think. I'll have to check. Already have a 1TB SATA HD. No spare SSD, sorry. I think I've found 16GB RAM too.

I went to Microcenter to pick up the PS and GPU today, but their ****ing POS system was down and they were only accepting cash. It will likely be after the J4th holiday, but I'll contact you to come pick everything up when it's ready.

Cheers, bud.

That's very kind of you to do that for Penz Fish.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.