View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 11:47 PM   #8
**** SOC & **** YOU

The re-work on my ship (Cutlass Black) was officially announced today. I'm ****ing pumped. The guy doing the actual re-design was taking suggestions on Reddit and let us know that the Drake Dragonfly will indeed be able to be deployed from the Cutlass.

I am so pumped about this that I went ahead and bought the Dragonfly. Holy shit... Piratey times ahead.

-------

If any of you sign up... use my referal code. it will give you an additional 5,000UEC to begin the game (and gets me a referral point which will do **** all for me that I know of)
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.