Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 04:02 PM   #133
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
What's not to believe? The screenshot is there. Bluehole is run by the most incompetent crew of administrators I've ever seen.

Just look at the bans posted on reddit. A dude got banned for 3 days for killing a random that was placed by auto matching after he had already intentionally killed his 2 teammates.

Now the new controversy is a dude getting banned for 7 days because he killed a streamer and they cried stream sniper. That's legitimately something that can't be proven unless the dude flat out admits it in text. The most hilarious part is that I don't even think the streamers actually reported him.

And the whole time PU is over there just nodding along as his community managers tweet out shit like "Don't want to get banned? Turn off automatching."

It's a complete shit show.
isnt bluehole only the publisher?

I doubt these Korean execs are banning people. Its PU and friends~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.