Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 02:32 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
JD at first I didn't believe you but now I do about your ban. Sorry man.
What's not to believe? The screenshot is there. Bluehole is run by the most incompetent crew of administrators I've ever seen.

Just look at the bans posted on reddit. A dude got banned for 3 days for killing a random that was placed by auto matching after he had already intentionally killed his 2 teammates.

Now the new controversy is a dude getting banned for 7 days because he killed a streamer and they cried stream sniper. That's legitimately something that can't be proven unless the dude flat out admits it in text. The most hilarious part is that I don't even think the streamers actually reported him.

And the whole time PU is over there just nodding along as his community managers tweet out shit like "Don't want to get banned? Turn off automatching."

It's a complete shit show.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.