Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
From what I understand it is just for clothing, cosmetic type appearance. I don't really care about cosmetic stuff anyway.
Absolutely.

I'm not going to participate in it, as its the ONLY way you will be able to get cosmetic upgrades. It was stated that you will never be able to unlock cosmetics without paying. No more free loot boxes.

But the community as a whole looks at it as money grubbing, underhanded, and the playerbase will end up suffering for it. Part of the reason is the system itself, and the other part is that they said they would not do that. As it was, PU was kind of looked on as a 'good guy' in a sea of shitty anti-player business practices. That is gone~

Again, its not going to affect my game play because I wont let it. At the same time its bad because there are hundreds of thousands of people that arent going to play because of it, or just poison the community with constant harping on the subject.

In the end its a business~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.