View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 05:45 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is this a movie I have to see in IMAX? Planning on going in the next few days and just wanted to get the group opinion. Thx.
I saw it at my smallish local theatre and was absolutely not disappointed, but I think you should see it on IMAX as the visuals are absolutely astonishing and beautiful, it will be a much better experience.

Only reason I didn't see it on IMAX is my wife is out of town, and wanted to wait to get that experience with her. She loved the first film as well, and she isn't even a Sci-Fi fan.

It's an amazing movie and I can't stop thinking about it. It doesn't seem like a 3 hour film. I left wanting more.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote