Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 07:02 AM   #102
Resident Glue Sniffer

back in the early to mid 2000's, I used to take the day off from work, and just play all day/weekend. I think they were usually released on a Thursday back then?

never waited in line; but several years I had to drive to several locations to see if they had any copies left. The good 'ol days.

it's really amazing when you watch some of these vids on you tube where users show old footage from 03, 05, 08 etc; I forgot how much cool stuff there was to do in those games. didn't feel as cartooonish as it does now; and as stale and lame as Franchise mode is now. This whole X factor boost thing......*fart noise*

I know every year we say Madden is going to be trash; and it's usually somewhat accurate. but his year, so far from what we've seen, it literally sounds/ looks like the same game.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.