View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 08:10 PM   #4
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
3 plates is always impressive! Nice work!

My bench has slipped I am probably around 270lbs max right now but want to hit 315 this year as well. Going to be a challenge with my other goals but I can get back to 300lbs fairly quick I think and if I can get 315 done by July I'm good. After July my real training for endurance picks up so I'll lose some strength.

Been doing low carb to go along with my endurance training which isn't a fun combo.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.