Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 08:57 AM   #363
Resident Glue Sniffer

There are soooo many good episodes, I don't think I can come up with a 'Favorite'.

Flowers for Charlie

The Gang Misses the Boat
Dennis is all irritated that the whole crew is just crazy.

Dennis: What if I said I wanted to become a man-cheetah right now? What would you do?

Frank: I’d go get the spots.

Dennis: He’s got spots!

at the end of the episode Dennis comes back in and wants to go back to how things were; then Frank bursts in and wants the same thing.
Frank" "You like it"?
Dennis: Yes (relieved)
lol

I forget the name of the episode, but Frank and Dennis buy an old cop car, and Charlie dons a Serpico costume.

I love the one-liners.
Thundergun episode, Frank steals the tour boat, and the Japanese passengers ask "What happened to Captain Tom".
Frank says "....um.....uh. Captain Tom turned out to be a god damned Junkie"

Last edited by Dayze; 08-24-2018 at 09:24 AM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.