Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 05:59 PM   #563
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Holy shit! I completely forgot she was the VA for Sabine. I love her on The Good Place. The absolutely should cast her.

Is it confirmed that the Ahsoka series isn't going to be the "female-centric" series? Because right now they've got a hell of a start on a strong female cast, and I'd be completely fine watching these women kick ass together.

edit: Upon searching, no, Ahsoka spinoff is not the female-centric show.
I’m 99% certain that the Ahsoka series will be written and run by Filoni. Those are his original characters and he knows them better than anyone else. I really hope we’ll get to see Hera at some point and of course, Captain Rex.

I don’t have confirmation but it appears to me that The Mandalorian will be the jump point for the Ahsoka series since it’s been confirmed that she, Sabine and Boba Fett* will appear in Season 2.

Spoiler!

The female centric show runner is a Leslye Hedlund, who created and directed Russian Doll on Netflix.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote