Thread: Prayer Request The Juice Is Loose
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM   #45
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I don't pretend to know anything at all about the sentiment down there. Would it be only white people protesting him being down there? I know in LA it was black v white. Is OJ still viewed that way? Honestly don't know.

Wasn't the race riot about Cubans/Latinos? Maybe I'm thinking of Miami. I was young and dumb then. (Probably still dumb)
nope. Police shot an unarmed black male in a traffic stop started it all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._..._riots_of_1996

It's a lot better now that's for sure. I live in an area that's 80% black. Never heard of any racial comments from white or black neighbors. The town and area is changing rapidly but the issue is still there. Simpsons daughter is active in many "black" charities. Well liked. If a bunch of whites show up to protest OJ.......
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.