View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 11:51 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I agree. But we are going to have to continue to work on the D just because so many contracts are up.
well, yeah, but that's kind of the NFL every year.

I think we can re-sign Jones and bring back who we want on defense.

I've just started my usual late season morning routine, in which I do two or three mock drafts on a simulator while I have my coffee.

Of course, it's super early, and of course, nobody REALLY knows where anyone outside of maybe the top ten prospects will go, but so far it looks like if you want a day one upgrade at Center, you're going to have to do it in round one and possibly round two... Same with corner. Same with LB. Guards and running backs you could maybe get it to round three.

I just think that the OL and center in particular is the MUST upgrade area, as it affects Mahomes health and the ability of the offense to function.

I think we can do what we need to with the DL and bring back a corner or two on reasonable deals. LB corps has issues, but is no longer the disaster it was.

I'd like a C, a CB, a LB, and a RB in that first 4, and probably in that order.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.