View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 09:38 AM   #18
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The more I watch Murray, the less I like him. He doesn't attack the LOS well enough for me. He's like a more athletic Hitchens. I'm not sure I want to spend a 1st round pick on a guy like that.

I like the rest, but not so sure you're getting Akers at the end of the 3rd round. I think top half of the 3rd is his floor so you'd be moving up or taking him at the end of the 2nd.

As for a TE, don't sleep on Brycen Hopkins. Kid is a stud. One really accurate source has him as late 3rd right now.

I haven’t watched a lot of film on him - just highlights from this season. The physical package is there and perfect for a WLB/nickel LB in today’s NFL.

His 2019 highlights show him crashing downhill well on run plays and taking direct routes to the ball carrier, even fighting through some traffic to get there.

He’s not perfect, but I think he would be an upgrade for KC and good value if he’s there at 32.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.