View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 12:01 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I honestly don't see where Hunt followed this model at all. He has constantly pumped $ into the product and franchise he just has hit wrong on some of it like Pioli.

As expensive as it is the Chiefs still rank towards the bottom on ticket cost etc...and the fan experience at Arrowhead is still great.
When Clark took over it seemed that he was ALL about money and building the worth of the Franchise for his family. We had had a lot of bad years since Lamar's death- and while we were losing games in embarrassing ways- Clark was raising the prices on Everything.

But...

And this is just my opinion- something changed in his attitude. Was it the parking lot suicide and the banners, the complete fan revolt?

After that, he decided to get serious about winning and even personally stalked Andy at the airport before he could visit other teams.

And that excellent move has changed everything- Andy knows how to build a team and win.

Best move Clark could have made. I am sure he is tired of hearing about never winning the trophy with his Pops name on it- I would think this would be a big motivator. Clark knows he will never be considered a great owner until he wins a SB or two. I love the new direction of this team and think they are finally on the right track.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.