Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 03:50 PM   #6488
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Everyone keeps saying this, and I just don't understand it. We won 2 Super Bowls and appeared in 3 in his time here, so who cares? It wasn't my money he was taking. Nobody here is broke because the Chiefs paid Frank Clark too much.

He showed up when it counted even more consistently than CJ. There's no such thing as overpaying for playoff production when you're a team chasing Super Bowls. I'll say the same thing about Sammy Watkins. Zero regrets and nothing but love for him too.

Now, he's going to make up for it by playing for peanuts, and you know damn well he's going to come up with at least 1-2 clutch sacks come playoff time, and it's going to be awesome.
"I don't understand why people get so aggravated about Frank Clark...

...He was better than Chris Jones in the post-season..."

{sigh}

Yeah - it's a ****ing mystery.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote