View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 06:39 PM   #9
Veteran

Thanks... It's all good advice, he was my first friend when we moved. I think of him like my younger sister; I love him however I don't trust him as far as I can throw my house. Friends, family and money make nothing but trouble.

I wonder if I'm desperate to bring back the old days. And realistically, I don't care about the money; it's like I told him that actions speak louder than words. I have unrealistic expectations of people; when I said I was looking to get some CBD, I was actually thinking this was going to be an opportunity for him to show that he was sincere about paying me back. Saying he could save me money through a deal with his son was a disappointment...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.