View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 09:14 PM   #233
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Keg, I have to confess that I'm feeling somewhat limited in my abilities to be precise in determining how to send a PM to Brock. However, I am more than willing to do so if anybody on this boad is willing to help me in my quest. There is nothing more that would please me than kicking the shit out of Brock and his type.

If no one is able to help me, I will persist in my attempts to Fig Newton it out myself.
hit the profile button at the bottom of your post. punch on options, kick on enabling pm(s).
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.