Thread: Electronics Home Audio recs
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 12:31 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm in a similar boat of wanting to build out a home theater but also play music in other rooms. I've got my eye on a Yamaha 9.2 Aventage and a Klipsch RP 5.1 setup for the theater.

Room size and configuration seem to dictate choices as well. It gets overwhelming researching after awhile.

Feel Crutchfield has some good articles on best practices and tips when building out a system. They seem to have decent deals occasionally that I've been eyeballing.

Interested to read what others chime in with as well.
Yeah was looking through the prime day deals but not really sure what I should be looking for
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.