View Single Post
Old 12-19-2000, 08:38 AM   #118
What time is it?

Mi--
I would be honored to be our QB.

I just hope you all realize that, while the QB is the most important position on the field, it is a team game. We can win the SB without an MVP. I will put up great numbers, but only because we pass so much (never mind that every team will know that and try to stop it). I will blame the GM when players fumble, and blame the players when the GM drafts the wrong person. I will blame the crowd for not coming to a game when it's -30 degrees, and praise all other cities' fans even though their fans do the same.

This is making my head hurt. No wonder Packfan gets so confused … it's hard to be that stupid.

MM
~~Will be looking for a play that intentionally gets us 4 yards short of the endzone with no time left.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.