View Single Post
Old 12-19-2000, 08:05 AM   #109
Archivist

Mi: I must admit that fluffy did embarrass me on several occasions. Those occasions came primarly when he said some obscenely asinine things like:

a SB MVP is not the main reason why a team wins the SB, rather, a team can win a SB w/o a SB MVP.

While discussing EG's playoff appearances with the Chiefs, he goes on to rant about EG's one playoff appearance with SF (which EG didnt start btw).

His inability to recognize his own words thrown back in his face.

And finally his comment that ANY QB that throws as much as EG did can put up the numbers EG has.

Those are just a sample of the embarrassingly stupid assertions he has made. Obviously, he wasnt smart enough to realize the sheer ignorance of these statements so I was embarrassed for him.

[This message has been edited by KCTitus (edited 12-19-2000).]
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.