View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 10:07 PM   #26
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTChief View Post
Congrats RealSNR and to everyone else that finished with more than 10,000 and thanks to Dartgod for running this. I have played every year since BIG_DADDY started this and look forward to it. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Thanks so much for handling this Dart, you really make this thing a lot of fun, and this is the first time in 6 years I've been alive at the end so there's that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Again, can't thank you enough for hosting this year after year, Dart. I am continually in awe that you always run this thing without a single hitch, particularly in light of the NFL ****ing up their own product and including Thursday night games every week.

Thanks!
My pleasure. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, especially early on when everyone is still in it, but I do enjoy running it for you guys.

Maybe one year I'll be in the running to win it.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.