Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 11:14 AM   #2189
MVP

Waste of Tito's
Just saying

I drink the same concoction, yet a little stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Yesterday while putting together my new TV stand, I busted out the Tito's and Simply Peach to calm my nerves before the project. LOL

First one was too strong as I expected the peach to be sweeter and heavier but it was actually the best peach juice I've ever tasted. Not syrupy or over sweet.

I had to keep adding juice to the first one to lighten up. 2nd one perfect: 1/4 vodka to 3/4 peach.

Two did the job while I finished my stand.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.