Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 12:38 AM   #2186
MVP

At the price of Hella's shit that was a deal. The syrup was not to be found on their website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Had to pick myself up a little gift at hyvee today. At 30 bucks it was too good to pass up. I'll be having some old fashioneds after dinner tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.