Thread: Chiefs Titans fans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:05 PM   #90
Archivist

I have been thinking about this since the end of the season...I couldnt quite put my finger on this, but after last year, I went into this year with a confident feeling.

I will say that during the season, I have said multiple times that the only thing that can beat this team was penalties and it did. Aside from that, this team is dominant and it's not even close.

After the last 30+ years of watching football, once Mahomes proved he was the real deal, this team is just different...they win.

I KNOW what it feels like to be the Patriot teams of 2003-2004...KC is that team. That team no one wants to play....oh sure, someone's going to eek one out with a few helpful hankies, but KC is now THE team. This is the class of the NFL and they're just getting started.

I know the loser feeling...I mean we all started calling it 'because chiefs'...go back and watch even one of the greatest KC games - Montana v. Elway, and KC had absolutely NO business winning that game. A lot of the wins KC had in the 90's were a joke or they managed to pull it out of their ass...it's why they failed regularly in the Playoffs because they just werent that good.

That has flipped...It's a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote