View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #71
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
If you don't want folks thinking that your officating crew is biased or the game if fixed then...

1) Don't switched up the crew at the last minute and tell everyone how this is an "All Star" ref crew

2) Don't have one of your "All Star" ref crew wink and Goff while talking with a clearly irate Andy Reid

3) Don't have your "All Star" ref crew miss a blatant false start on an LA TD

4) Don't have your "All Star" ref crew call a incomplete pass, broken up at the line, a fumble for a TD only to be overruled by a clear replay

Not going to get into the lack of holding calls on KC D linemen, that happens to everybody and it's never going to stop.

Do I think the game was fixed, not really. Do I think there was a narrative and story line that needed to be pushed? Yep, and the announce team and the "All Star" ref crew made sure that narrative and story line was pushed and came to fruition.
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.