View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:06 PM   #2
Veteran

Lots of excellent talent in the game.

Game was fun to watch but I always view with an eye towards what players could help the Chiefs.

It will be interesting to see which of the Juniors declare for the draft. I thought they had a week after National Championship game, but I read today that the deadline is this Friday.

I agree Junior Patrick Queen is a very good college football player. LSU lists him at 6-1, 227, so if he declares this year, looking forward to see how fast he is and his actual measurements.

Also Clyde Edwards-Helaire is a Junior. Will he declare and then how early will he go in draft? If he is there in later rounds for KC, I could see them going for him.

Also a Junior is MLB James Skalski. Yes, that was for sure targeting. He is a tough SOB and wouldn't mind him being a Chief. I have read that he is probably returning to Clemson for his Senior year.

I'd also take several of the DBs, but several aren't draftable yet, and others will be long gone before KC gets a chance.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.