View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:23 PM   #396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Yeah, I agree on the rigging comment but the poll was so flawed with options that I picked the one that was closest to the reality I have seen from watching this team for 48 years.

I told people the morning of the game what was going to happen, almost exactly. One of them is a huge Fantasy Football player and blown away the next day after the game by how close my prediction was to correct. Now Fish will be along to call it "battered fan syndrome" but I call it experience.

You know what? I didn't even get mad, it was entertaining and fully expected. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

What did piss me off was how they allowed Mahomes to get beat up, well beyond what they have been calling all season for roughing the passer. Where in the **** were those damn flags?

For those that think Mahomes is going to change things for our team, I hope you are right but Monday was not evidence of it the way he was treated.
Can't disagree with any of your statement. What I "see" happening is in the near future is that Hunt will go to the NFL and complain that Mahomes is taking hits that most other QBs are drawing flags for (and we've all seen them).

There is not a team in the NFL that wants to see their "higher tier" players (QBs) hurt and a backup playing. Not one. That's why these ridiculous "rules" are constantly changing to protect their "investments".

Monday Night? It was Goff that they were looking out for a little more than Mahomes. Hell, he's a kid....he can take a few hits, right?

Honestly, on that sack of Goff (4th quarter) I was ASTOUNDED that they didn't throw multiple flags on the D....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0