View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:18 PM   #394
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I said to my Wife on Monday night - after about 5 minutes into the first - "I see what the hell is happening tonight".....

Again (and for the 500th time for the cheap seats) I do NOT believe that there is wholesale rigging of NFL games. But Monday night? The NFL owners were setting up LA for the "long term"....

Now, don't get me wrong. The future is EXTREMELY bright for the Chiefs! I truly believe that the Football gods smiled down from on high and placed their hands upon the people at One Arrowhead Drive and told them - "My sons and daughters, it has been long enough. Thou SHALT have a good QB for the next 10 years (at least)"

Mahomes is a special kid.....and whats more - the NFL knows it - FINALLY.
Yeah, I agree on the rigging comment but the poll was so flawed with options that I picked the one that was closest to the reality I have seen from watching this team for 48 years.

I told people the morning of the game what was going to happen, almost exactly. One of them is a huge Fantasy Football player and blown away the next day after the game by how close my prediction was to correct. Now Fish will be along to call it "battered fan syndrome" but I call it experience.

You know what? I didn't even get mad, it was entertaining and fully expected. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

What did piss me off was how they allowed Mahomes to get beat up, well beyond what they have been calling all season for roughing the passer. Where in the **** were those damn flags?

For those that think Mahomes is going to change things for our team, I hope you are right but Monday was not evidence of it the way he was treated.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.