Thread: Food and Drink Thanksgiving 2017 food
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:41 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
I purchased the smoke pistol and the top racks. I've yet to use to smoker during a cook. So far Ive been very pleased and it turns out a lot of product with minimal effort.
I am working on a cold smoker and seeing the pistol made me go back to the drawing board.

Does the pistol stay attached all the time? I'd like to see the panels and how it is attached. It certainly looks like 2 person job.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.