View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 09:51 AM   #2276
Quit your bullshit

Okay...

I'm going to start a new thread, but I need a few posters who want to be part of it to start. It's going to be similar to the roast threads, but with roastee participation required.

I will start a story about the roastee. It will be in the style of a "choose your own adventure", though. It will be up to the roastee to make a selection. Depending on whether the roastee selects choice A or choice B, one of the other two writers will take over the story. Each roastee will make one choice, and then the next roastee will take over.

I am 100% sure that this will be a ****ing train wreck. I need volunteers...preference will be given to those on the SNR snub list if I get a bunch of requests.

Shoot me a PM if you want in.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.