Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 11:13 AM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The Flash movie has been taken off of Warner's schedule. It's getting a complete re-write and they're going in a completely different direction than the previous team. No director has been announced but Ezra Miller is still signed on as the main character.

Warner's is clueless when it comes to DC.
Any idea why they didn't use the CW version of Flash? That would make the most else we and be an easy tie in to drive traffficbto the CW series.

I'm sure there is some contract somewhere that prohibits it but if you're going to have a universe, have a universe. And I like the CW character. I think he would fly on the big screen.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.