View Single Post
Old 11-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #26
Brilliant!!

I agree with keg. You guys just don't ****ing get it.

Green is tough, he's well liked by his team, and seems to be a good leader. He played a good game today. Was one of the keys to the win.

But he's not all that.

Travis Henry tore through the Chiefs like a hot knife through butter today. Why? KC was scared to death of what Bledsoe can do and rightfully so.

Priest struggled until the fourth and has been so-so recently. Why? Because defenses are stacking the line. It is SOOOO obvious that they'd rather take their chances with Green throwing than with Priest running.

Since teams have went to that philosophy (3 games) KC's offense has scored around 17 ppg. Green has thrown ONE touchdown. TO THE FULLBACK!!

I don't blame Green. He does the most with his ability and I applaud him for it. I root like hell for him to succeed. But he is never going to be an elite QB. He just doesn't have the talent. The offense will struggle this season until Saunders finds a way to put him in a position to succeed.

Why do you guys take this so personally?
donkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli