Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #120
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
+1 shootr for getting the rival poster(packfan) and his real name.

Yourself and kcking are close enough to get the explanation and story correction, but not enough to get the point.

Packfan fancied himself a real lombardi. He believed all Chief fans to be complete morAns and was known for suggesting the Chiefs were idiots for every FA signing or trade "Guys like Marcus Allen are available for free every day and the Chiefs traded a pick" would be a typical answer. He was the "newman" to KCTITUS and DARTGOD's Sienfeld. MarkM also had a pretty notorius fued, which escalated when packfan said markslim was a d umbass and never attended a game in Greenbay. He was often proven wrong by the planet archivist....Kctitus(who doesn't post here NEARLY OFTEN ENOUGH...NOR DOES HIS BROTHER)....a quote never escapes that guy when you're wrong.

Anyway....He placed Titus and Dartgod on his "all idiot team"......

Where you're wrong.

Mi_Chiefs_fan and I believe MarkM created the "all idiot team" in which it was essentially mocking packfan, and an honor to be selected. positions were given, and writeups written regarding the abilities each poster would bring to the cyber-Gridiron based off of their posting styles and previous revelations. While packfan mentioned the all-idiot team...its true planet Lore can be found in threads of those mentioned above.
Titus and Luzap were the first two members of the All-Idiot Team. I was added shortly after he accused me of lying about meeting several members of the planet at a Chiefs tailgate.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.