View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:01 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
All true. I've been all over the Marvel stuff and could wax on for days about the MCU and what Marvel has accomplished. Like you, I have total faith in Feige.

By the way, Mr. DaFace ... how does a normal poster person include a UToob video that actually shows the picture part - not just the link (I've noticed other posters doing that).

Is there some secret? Does one require special permission? I would like to create a Norm MacDonald thread in this sub-forum (non-political I assure you, just some of his post SNL work).

Is there some way to do that? If permission is required, could I go on some sort of probational period or something?

FAX
If you're on YouTube, click the share button, then look for Embed. Copy the entire code (all the stuff including and between the iframe tags), then just paste it in your post. Be careful to copy the entire set of code or it'll mess things up.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.