View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #4
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I think TV has become a more attractive possibility for actors in recent years as TV show budgets have ballooned. Game of Thrones, for example, has budgets that rival many major films. So I can see Hiddleston and Olsen being offered enough to make it worth their while.

Mainly, I truest Feige to manage this right, so I'm hopeful it'll happen and that it'll be really solid.
All true. I've been all over the Marvel stuff and could wax on for days about the MCU and what Marvel has accomplished. Like you, I have total faith in Feige.

By the way, Mr. DaFace ... how does a normal poster person include a UToob video that actually shows the picture part - not just the link (I've noticed other posters doing that).

Is there some secret? Does one require special permission? I would like to create a Norm MacDonald thread in this sub-forum (non-political I assure you, just some of his post SNL work).

Is there some way to do that? If permission is required, could I go on some sort of probational period or something?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.