View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:27 AM   #313
Most Valuable Villain

I think you might have to go with White and Owens. I thought Marshall and Royal we're going to blow up on the Raiders last week....but the Raider secondary actually held their own.

Your RB situation is a tough one. This was Forte's stat line against the Vikings in Week 7:
20 attempts for 56 yards and 1 TD. 2.8 ypc average
2 receptions for 17 yards

This was Jones-Drew's stat line against the Texans in Week 4:
7 attempts for 32 yards and 0 TDs. 4.6 ypc average
2 receptions for 17 yards

I think at this point that it's pretty much a toss up. Forte is a work horse who is something like 3rd in the league with percentage of the team's workload. Jones-Drew still splits carries with Taylor but does have the chance to break it for a big gain. So considering that Jones-Drew just played Minnesota and only ran 3 times for 4 yards. I'd say go with Jones-Drew against Houston.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.