View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:50 AM   #312
Veteran

Roddy White @ San Diego
Terrell Owens @ Seattle
D. Bowe @ Oakland

Which two do I start? White's sorta banged up, but should play. TO has been a bit of a let down all season, but exploded last week and now he's playing in a Thanksgiving game... of course DBowe is playing in a division game... which two should I go with?

and...

Jones-Drew @ Hou
Forte @ Min

normally Forte is a no brainer for me. But Min is 2nd against the run and Hou is like 22nd or something like that against the run. Plus Jacsonville uses Jones-Drew as a reciever a lot. What do you think?
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.