View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #304
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Who to start at QB?

Do I use Thiggy again vs. Buffalo or....

Eli @ Arizona
Cassel @ Miami

Scoring: .1 point for every 2 yards, 6 pts per TD pass, no yardage bonus points, -1 per INT

I'm leaning towards Thigpen, but want opinions.

Thanks
That's a tough one. The Giants like to run the ball alot and Miami's secondary is actually performing better now than they were earlier in the year. I think you have to go with Thiggy for one reason. It's almost a guarantee that we're going to be down during the game at some point in time....and Thiggy is going to have to throw the ball.

Now help me out.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.