View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #306
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh for God's sake, give it a little time. Most rookies are not ready to come in and start right away. I would bet that we will start seeing them play more as the season progresses.
That's understandable, but I'd argue the ceiling of this draft was always going to be low. Part of that is because they didn't have a 1st round pick, but there are numerous players taken in the 2nd and 3rd round who are already showing flashes on other teams. I hope this is just a one year anomaly, because we're in trouble if every draft turns out to be a bunch of role players without any playmakers in the bunch.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote