View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 07:12 AM   #304
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ragland should never ever play in any type of passing down so he really should have sat that whole game and Murray is just a bum.

O'Daniel not playing when a team throws 60 times is either A he isn't progressing or B the coaches refuse to play a rookie early.

At this point I don't think Armani Watts could be any worse than Murray he is just always out of position, always late.
Murray is not usually out of position. It's just that he's always a step behind his man. I wonder if he just doesn't have the athletic ability to keep up or if his mind is not quick enough to read the route. Yeah, I like the idea of putting Watts in there instead of Murray. Hopefully, the Chiefs coaching staff soon realizes that may be a better solution.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.