View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 02:37 PM   #332
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - it's hard to disagree with him.

Historically it does look like late 1st, early 2nd is about as late as you can get without looking at real outliers. By 45, you're looking at swing guys and maybe some eventually average starters.

Which would be fine, but even that is probably 2 seasons down the road. And at that point, what's the difference between someone you're likely to see at 64 and, say, Wanya Morris?

Which is why I'm still leaning Jordan Morgan in the 1st and 'Tez Walker in the 2nd. If you're strictly looking to game the draft to fill as many holes as possible with contributing depth, OT in the 1st and WR in the 2nd is pretty clearly the best way to do it.
I’m not a fan of Morgan but we have the same idea. Guyton, Mims, Kingsley, Morgan, Paul whoever they prefer + Legette or Walker in rd 2 would be perfect IMO.

I think Legette and Tez have just as much potential for the Chiefs as Mitchell, Worthy, Franklin and McConkey.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.