View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #1619
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Mr. Chiefaroo

Mr. Chiefaroo: I appreciate the words of kindness and enthusiam. I have an appointment with my attorney on Tuesday so plan to hammer out the facts then. Its so hard to make a determination on an attorney. In fact I have thought of starting an Internet site to rate attorneys. You just don't know what you are getting.

The same goes for the medical field. How many times have you gone to a Dr. and really known nothing about them? Most are via recommendation, like my current attorney, but those recommendations can be very biased.

You place your life in the hands of a guy that charges $160 an hour, a town of 8,000 people and wonder. Then I see the guy driving a friggin mini-van and think "oh my God what have I got myself into". Making that kind of money and driving a mini-van? I have talked with his secretaries and tried to get inside info. on him but I don't know. I may dump him and get a big roller out of K.C. But then I've heard judges from small counties, like where our divorce is to be heard, don't like the bringing in of big guns.

I'm caught in a quandry, wanting to believe the guy but also don't see enough spark in him to show that he want's to punish her the way I want to. I guess we will see after Tuesday.

Thanks for the encouragement. Simplex, I like your plan but I'm just not the type.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.