View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #1612
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Divorce

Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman. I initally wasn't going after the inheritence as it was left only in her name, although I took more care of the old man then she did. But I think I will go for broke. Inheritance is not a marital assest if left in only one's name, but she always considered it our farm and our money so I have to destroy her credibility. Then I don't know if it will make much difference. So much on the judge. Oh well, I'm 250 yards out and getting the 3 Wood out and going to drive for the green.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.