View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #15471
MVP

Injected or marinade? any idea of ingredients?

I have an El polo loco marinade and looking for something more savory.

Maybe this will do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Happy to report I found our new chicken al carbon joint yesterday. No surprise its right next door to a Boost Mobile. Anyway, full chicken w/ 2 sides combo. I could tell straight away by the aroma when I walked in that they were doing it right. Beans and rice were just serviceable but the chicken was tender smoky perfection.

Do yourself a favor and getcha a styrofoam container of chicken al carbon.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.